Financial Product Sales Account Manager – Mexico City
Posted Feb 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 100307
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person buyside shop - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
We have an exciting position as an Account Manager for our Mexico and Central American clients. You will be responsible for developing deep and trusted relationships with our clients, understanding their workflow and technology while successfully adding value to end users and prospects. You will utilize the local coverage approach to drive usage and retention while discovering enterprise opportunities.
We will trust you to:
- Creatively find ways to engage clients in person and remotely to increase value of the Bloomberg technology products
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage -of Key Products and identify areas where they could be using other Bloomberg products
- Proactively find and monitor at risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated with regards wider business targets as well as management driven initiatives
- Develop understanding the Bloomberg Technology as part of the financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions
- Show a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes the technology Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Show an aptitude and growing knowledge about the markets in which your customers operates
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
- Fluent Spanish
- A hunger to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of and interest in financial services and technology
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ambition, critical thinking skills and a passion for collaboration -Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- Knowledge or expertise on terminal based solutions such as:
- Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Portfolio Management or FI/FX Derivatives
You'll need to have:
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.