Account Manager, Bloomberg Media Distribution
Posted Jul 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 92029
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. Bloomberg Media is looking for a digitally savvy business sales person to help drive the growth of Bloomberg Media Distribution, a leading provider of news, photos, videos, and data to publishers, broadcasters and other companies in more than 130 countries. As we envision the future of Bloomberg Media Distribution, we are seeking an Account Manager who can leverage our broad portfolio of multi-platform media assets and create new opportunities with key accounts while driving new revenue streams through licensing, syndication, business development and strategic partnerships.
You will work with Bloomberg Media leadership and key members of other groups including Editorial, Digital, Finance, Consumer Marketing and other functional leaders across Bloomberg. The right candidate is someone with a track record of success around managing a large & diverse account base, driving new revenue-driving opportunities by monetizing media content and IP, a deep understanding of the evolving media ecosystem, along with a strong network of contacts across media.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Negotiate TV and video distribution (Digital, Pay TV, OTT/Internet/Mobile, Manufacturers), content license agreements, deal amendments, and extensions to structure partnerships for long-term and growth.
- Maintain and grow key accounts though thoughtful management along with developing and executing strategies to create new revenue streams.
- Manage business development initiatives from end-to-end: strategic presentations, negotiation, contract drafting, rollout and GTM activities
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in Media to ensure successful launch of new products and wide distribution of Media
- Provide constructive feedback to product, management, and operations for business process and product improvements
- Internally and externally communicate the BMD and Bloomberg Media story
- Drive expansion of the BMD brand through marketing, PR/Comms and partner strategies
- Forecast pipeline and revenue in a consistent manner
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 5 years of experience in Media sales with a proven track record of building, monetizing and growing media products and businesses across various formats and channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented, superior problem solving and organizational skills, and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial instincts and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable passion and intellectual curiosity, passion for learning client’s business
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.