We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide hi-level support for Bloomberg’s Sell-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
We’ll trust you to:
- Address complex client questions in real-time and be responsible for providing the best possible user experience for our Bloomberg Terminal clients via live messaging (Bloomberg IB) or email
- Work closely with Sales and Product handling technical aspects of the sales process to ensure high-revenue deals in the Sell-side space are closed
- Collaborate with Sales for niche product engagements and usage strategies across our Enterprise Solutions
- Participating in region wide usage campaigns across a wide range of clients to cement our existing customer base and create opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Build and maintain relationships with Bloomberg’s Sell-side community by visiting and training them
- Become a subject matter expert in Bloomberg’s solutions for Sell-side and be the focal contact point for both internal & external stakeholders.
- Conduct training for new hires in Asia on basic market concepts and related Bloomberg functionality as well as develop more Advanced Specialists in the region
- Collect and act upon client product feedback to drive its development
- Attend product release calls to quickly learn and teach the new products to your peers and clients
- Create and maintain documentation and training content to be used by clients externally as well as colleagues internally
- Continuously increase product knowledge and relevant skillsets to be aligned with business goals
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in a technical, client facing role in a regional or global Bank, treasury or any other firm that services them
- A good understanding of the foreign exchange and fixed income markets and the ability to teach the knowledge effectively to your peers with less experience in the subject matter
- A good understanding of the trading and risk workflow and be able to use that knowledge to identify potential business opportunities
- Willingness to learn complex business and technology processes and actively contribute to their evolution
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with our clients
- Excellent understanding of customer service and experience in building strong customer relationships
- Confident communication skills and able to present to both small and large groups, internally and externally
We’d love to see:
- Prior front or mid-office market experience in any of the above asset class
- Background in working with credit, FX trading or risk management
- Past experience of working in a regional bank or treasury of a corporate firm or a firm servicing those companies
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.