Enterprise Sales - Account Manager, Sell-side - Mumbai
Posted Mar 15, 2023 - Requisition No. 114789
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to support our sell-side clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work on strategic and pivotal projects around Energy Transition, Enterprise Risk Products, Enterprise Data, and Electronic Trading, involving interactions with C-Suites. You will be responsible for forging deep and trusted relationships with our clients, taking the time to understand their businesses, their pressures and concerns and the ins and outs of their workflow and technology. Armed with this intel and your consultative approach, you will uncover opportunities for us to expand our partnerships whilst at the same time helping our clients drive their business forward. You’ll also keep your ears close to the ground and be up to date with the latest trends and business initiatives within your client base. Your account management skills and passion for excellence will ensure we maximize our business opportunities.
We'll trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow with end-users to ensure product satisfaction and retention
- Focus on utilising your product, market, and workflow expertise to assist relationship managers in identifying Terminal and Enterprise opportunities via campaign calls/meetings
- Support relationship managers onboard new clients, as well as managing and retaining existing clients
- Work with our client and onsite support teams in addressing client questions and requests in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Contribute innovative ideas and provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve, so we can anticipate our client’s future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Strong understanding of financial markets including knowledge of sell-side workflows and user types
- Experience in one or more of the following asset classes: Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Futures and other Derivatives
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
We'd love to see:
- Hands on experience using the Bloomberg product suite
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps, but in the meantime feel free to browse: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com