Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions Account Manager, FX/Fixed Income - Mumbai
Posted Jul 26, 2023 - Requisition No. 117838
Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) unites all of Bloomberg's cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our buy-side and sell-side clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform Transaction Cost Analysis all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
What’s the role?
As an ETS Account Manager, you will contribute to efforts to grow existing customer relationships and grow new business, working closely with both internal and external business stakeholders. You’ll sell and support client needs across the following products:
- FXGO: Bloomberg’s FX and commodities electronic trading platform
- FIT: Bloomberg’s fixed income trading platform
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base through increasing their trading volume on our platform and move more voice-based trades to electronic trading, while building pipeline through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients’ workflow to directly impact sales and to anticipate our clients’ future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients’ challenges around it
- Use project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Experience in the FX and/or Fixed Income markets, preferably experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems, and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/electronic-trading/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients, and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for