Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions Sales - Mumbai
Posted Jan 4, 2022 - Requisition No. 99260
Electronic Trading Solutions unites all of Bloomberg's cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our buyside and sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate, and perform transaction cost analysis all on one platform.
What’s the role?
The relationship manager role will allow you to contribute to efforts to grow existing customer relationships and grow new business, working closely with both internal and external business stakeholders. You’ll sell, and support client needs, with regards to the following products:
- FXGO: Bloomberg’s Global FX and commodities electronic trading venues
- FIT: Bloomberg’s Global Fixed Income electronic trading venues
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base through increasing their trading volume on our platform and move more voice-based trades to electronic trading, while building pipeline through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients’ workflow to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our clients’ future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients’ challenges around it
- Use project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years sales experience, with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Experience in the FX and/or Fixed Income markets, preferably experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.