Enterprise Sales - Workflow Specialist, Sell-side - Mumbai
Posted Sep 20, 2021 - Requisition No. 95545
The Workflow Specialist team within Enterprise Sales serves as the financial markets and workflow experts at Bloomberg. We’re highly skilled on asset class knowledge, have a deep understanding of client workflows, as well as Bloomberg's holistic solutions.
We’re looking for a Workflow Specialist to be based in Mumbai, who will collaborate closely with sales and product teams to build and execute on strategies that drive sales revenue. On any given day you might be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, helping to close new sale opportunities, providing critical feedback to help craft the development of our future products, or bringing key stakeholders together to execute on high impact opportunities.
We’ll trust you to:
Sales and Client Engagement
- Utilise your Fixed Income, derivatives and risk knowledge, and market and workflow expertise to impact our Terminal, Enterprise Product, and Data revenue
- Directly engage clients to identify their needs, and articulate our solutions to translate them into business opportunities for Enterprise Sales
- Develop and implement new business initiatives and campaigns to drive commercial impact for the region
- Communicate your product and asset class strategy to Enterprise Sales
- Identify both tactical and strategic high impact projects and bring external needs and internal resources together, building a roadmap that aligns with product, sales, and organisational goals
- Be a common thread between Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Product and Engineering to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Facilitate feedback from clients and collaborate with Product to establish product road maps
- Build and maintain relationships with external key decision makers and senior financial professionals - coupled with a deep comprehension of the competitive landscape, market and industry trends, to understand how all this impacts both our products and client usage, and influence the direction of our products
- Be the face of Bloomberg by being involved in training, running campaigns, writing publications, and speaking at events
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years’ experience covering Fixed Income, derivatives, and risk, in a sales, trading or analyst capacity
- Ability to analyse sell-side client workflows across the firm and its technology stack to solution architect an optimal target operating model
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- Commercial acumen to identify, develop and execute sales opportunities within the company and to build strong external networks
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.