Facilities Site Manager - Mumbai (1 Year Contract)
Posted Nov 3, 2021 - Requisition No. 97108
We are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg looks after our employees and our clients. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of inquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level in order to deliver fast and effective solutions. In Facilities, we are instrumental to the success of the business by providing a workplace that allows our employees to excel in their roles, an environment that they actively want to spend time in and are proud to share with our customers and business partners.
What's the role?
We are looking to hire an experienced Facilities Site Manager on a 1-year contract to support and add value to our India region offices, based out of Mumbai office. Travel may be required across the sites under management. Additional responsibilities may include remote supporting facilities services in other sites across APAC region management of our sites across APAC region.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead the vendor teams to ensure excellent facilities operation of the office
- Handle all facilities purchasing requests
- Liaise with vendors and functional managers to assist in local and regional projects
- Conduct regular site inspections, space management / move & churns and record and/or report using a variety of tools and software
- Conduct operational cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reviews and cost tracking
- Implement and maintain Bloomberg’s Facilities Global Standards which focus on extraordinary cleanliness, maintain neatness, and well organize pantry services
- Provide an elite high touch customer service experience
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Daily interaction with vendors and internal Bloomberg staffs at all levels
- Provide account management, cost control, property and general office management to support various department business needs
- Manage the ticketing system, including handling tickets for assigned customer base and other software platforms for data collection, verification, and analysis.
- Ensure facilities operation complying with Bloomberg and authority health & safety standards.
- Coordinate and ensure organizational processes and procedure are followed
- Work closely with hospitality and events team to ensure proper support of onsite events, catering, trainings, etc.
- Work closely with the security team to create a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the office and make sure that it is meticulously maintained.
- Focused on driving world class environmental and sustainable outcomes at workplace.
You'll need to have:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in facilities management role, corporate real estate or corporate services industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Operational facilities management with general knowledge of HVAC, electrical systems and BMS systems
- Good customer service / relationship management skills / excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure. Able to adapt and embrace changes.
We’d love to see:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Stakeholder and customer service experience
- Great team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel for work when is business required
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll be in touch with next steps if you're a fit. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.