Specialist Sales - BloombergNEF Account Manager - Mumbai
Posted Mar 2, 2023 - Requisition No. 114403
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is the world’s leading strategic research provider covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. Our analysis, models, and world's most comprehensive databases help CEOs, financial executives, commodity trading, corporate strategy and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
What's the role?
Do you have a passion for energy transition and want to be at the forefront of all the exciting fast-changing industries connected to this global transformation? In this role, you'll build relationships, service world-leading clients, and drive the growth of our business. You are professional and personable, intelligent and analytical. You balance quality and thoughtfulness with speed and agility. Teamwork is important to you, and you have a passion for providing platinum customer service.
We’ll trust you to:
- Source new business opportunities and identify leads for BNEF services across energy, automotive, technology, and financial industries
- Manage, renew and deliver very best service for a book of clients
- Respond to client requests promptly and thoroughly
- Assist your colleagues by helping to book meetings and calls with senior decision makers
- Act as an initial point of contact for incoming sales leads
- Help to maintain accurate customer and sales information in our internal systems
- Assist in the preparation of major commercial activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of client events
- Deliver unforgettable, world-class experiences for clients at our events and Summits
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales or sales support role
- Prior work experience or studies in the energy, automotive, technology, or financial industries
- Experience in a client facing role or coordinating client events, gained within the past 5 years
- Ability to work effectively in a close-knit and collaborative team
- Proven ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with a rigorous attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We’d love to see:
- Further education, such as a Master's degree
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to explore about us here: https://about.bnef.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.