User Support - Analytics, Equity Trading Support Representative - Mumbai
Posted Dec 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 112684
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, while seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS.
What's the role?
When you join, you will complete Bloomberg’s Analytics training programme, which is comprehensive training covering all aspects of the financial markets - economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer. Where relevant, other asset class training will be available. Following the completion of your training, you’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing client support professionals positioning our execution management system, EMSX.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building detailed knowledge of a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our Order Management or Electronic Trading Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We'll trust you to:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients, develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, and share and build this knowledge across your team
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritise product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You'll need to have:
- Experience with capital markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- A good understanding of financial markets across Listed Products
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, and be a self-starter and proactive collaborator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients, and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.