User Support - Portfolio & Risk Analytics Support Representative - Mumbai
Posted Dec 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 112686
Our teams put the industry’s most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. PORT Enterprise solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
You're someone that understands the nuts and bolts of portfolio management, perhaps acquired at a buy-side firm or whilst working for another vendor. With a consultative approach, you’ll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how PORT and our indices will help them make the best investment and/or trading decisions. Coupled with this technical knowledge will be a service mindset, meeting clients face-to-face on a regular basis and working to ensure usage of our solutions. You’ll also be an excellent communicator, well adept at giving product demonstrations and presentations to current clients and prospects.
We'll trust you to:
- Engage with new and existing clients to expand the footprint of PORT in India
- Provide platinum service to our buy-side customers via Bloomberg Helpdesk
- Collaborate with internal financial solutions groups to deliver the Bloomberg value proposition to such clients
- Communicate and effectively manage internal senior stakeholders and external portfolio manager clients
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Utilise exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg’s Enterprise products in detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers, and take a lead role in conducting internal training sessions
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Awareness of India's buy-side market landscape
- Equity and Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills, and be a self-starter and proactive collaborator
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We'd love to see:
- Experience with acquiring customers by conveying complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients, and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.