2023 BloombergNEF Summer Internship, New Delhi
Posted Jan 15, 2023 - Requisition No. 113413
You will be based in our New Delhi office as part of the Asia Pacific research team, for BloombergNEF - the world's leading independent provider of analysis, tools, data and research to decision makers leading the future of energy. Our team of experts, spread across six continents, provides independent analysis and insight, working with the largest corporations across utilities and generation, oil & gas, equipment manufacturers, banking and finance, and government.
Available online, on mobile and on the Terminal, BNEF is powered by Bloomberg’s global network of 19,000 employees in 176 locations, reporting 5,000 news stories a day. Visit https://about.bnef.com/ or request more information via https://about.bnef.com/contact/.
We are seeking a talented, highly-motivated intern to join our research team in New Delhi for a summer internship. The successful candidate will undertake research and analysis relating to the energy transition, working alongside our analysts.
The summer internship program consists of:
- Conduct research on topics such as power markets, renewable energy, electric vehicles, energy storage, and hydrogen.
- Perform a variety of analyses such as market sizing, policy/regulatory research and forecasting
- Speak with industry figures and BloombergNEF clients to gather information and opinions
- Publish written research on topics covered
This is an entry level role where you'll need:
- A demonstrable interest and enthusiasm for energy, commodities or low-carbon industries through academic course or work/internship experience or extracurricular activities
- Understanding and experience in quantitative problem solving or analysis
- Exposure to market research and the ability to derive information from public sources through in-person / telephone interviews
- Experience in data gathering and processing
- Business proficiency and fluency in English
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate thought process clearly
We’d love to see:
- An understanding of energy, policy, transport and/or environmental markets
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.