2019 Bloomberg Customer Support Summer Internship (French or Portuguese Speaker)
New York, NY
Posted Oct 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 71217
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Global Customer Support Representative role is about more than just managing inbound phone calls - it's about creating a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You are on the front-line working as part of an international team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages. You will make your mark in a Global Customer Support Department that provides 24/7 superior telephone support to clients.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting internship for students seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We will make sure that you are ready to provide exceptional customer service through our training program. You will also receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, and clients and an insight into global financial markets.
Interns have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, quality control and idea generation.
We will trust you to:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients via internal ticketing system
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
- Follow up on client’s requests via outbound phone call, e-mail or live chat
- Collaborate with your team on various department and global projects
You need to have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English and either French or Portuguese at a business fluency level
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced, client-focused, environment
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
You will need to be:
- Currently enrolled in a university with a graduation date between December 2019 or May 2020
- Legally work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Available to work for the whole duration of 10 weeks from May 31st – August 9th, 2019
If this sounds like you:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.