2020 Bloomberg New Energy Finance - Sales Summer Intern
New York, NY
Posted Jan 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 80752
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) helps our clients gain a clear perspective on the technologies and financial, economic and policy trends driving the energy transformation. BNEF is online, on mobile and on the Terminal. We are a subscription service providing research and analysis to key stakeholders across the energy value chain. For more information about BNEF, go to https://about.bnef.com/.
BNEF is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our Commercial Team in New York for a 10 week internship, starting in May 2020. This intern will work closely with our Account Management professionals on renewing existing clients and providing customer service, but will also get exposure to our new business Sales efforts as well.
We'll trust you to:
- Respond directly to client requests as a front line customer service professional
- Work with our Account Managers on communication to existing clients on matters such as renewal dates, delinquent invoices, and user lists, etc.
- Assist in the outreach and coordination of delegates for BNEF's invite only events
- Set-up client accounts and reach out to new BNEF clients, providing them with initial onboarding information
- Engage in generation and cold calling, looking to target new clients as well as grow existing client relationships
- Assist with sales campaigns by inputting information into internal Bloomberg tools as well as Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint)
At a minimum we require that you:
- Are currently enrolled in a university with a graduation date between May 2020 - May 2021
- Are legally authorized to work full time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Are available to work the whole duration of 10 weeks from May 29th – August 7th
We’ll need you to have:
- An interest in the energy market
- An interest in Sales and Account Management
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
We'd love to see:
- Ability to speak an additional (European) language
- Experience with Sales or Account Management
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.