AIM Implementation Specialist, Enterprise Product
New York, NY
Posted Jun 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 91517
AIM is the buy-side order management system of Bloomberg, delivering global multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, order management and execution, compliance and post-trade operations. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 850 buy-side firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market that allows clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles on a fully hosted platform, without disruption.
What is the role?
The Implementation Team is critical in launching a successful client engagement by providing buy-side industry insight and best practice trading workflows for a wide range of client types. As an Implementations Representative, our clients will depend on you to provide project management, client onboarding, system configuration, training, testing and support across position management, order management, trading, compliance and operations. The ideal candidate will also have experience and skillsets in solution architecture with strong communication skills and industry perspective. The role is based in New York and covers new clients across North America with some travel required to provide on-site support (when travel resumes).
We'll trust you to:
- Provide detailed project plans and project management/governance across the entire life of the project by coordinating with relevant Bloomberg departments, the client and third party vendor applications
- Partner with sales to drive and own project scoping, requirements gathering and solution design prior to completing the sale
- Navigate and organize complex client requirements to clearly define project milestones and timelines with a high degree of confidence and credibility
- Influence and implement industry best practices for order management workflows
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and communication channels across multiple implementation projects concurrently with varying degrees of asset class and workflow complexities
- Support implementations activities working alongside colleagues in sales, account management & product development
- Acquire and instill a deep exposure into AIM's offering across front, middle and back office solutions
- Effectively manage client expectations for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage during and after the implementation
- Develop and execute strategies to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
You'll need to have:
- Prior experience of buy-side order management implementation / project management / best practices are essential
- 4 to 8 years of enterprise financial software implementation experience with deep knowledge of buy-side industry trends and best practices for workflows and technology stacks
- Excellent project management skills with experience working across multiple teams and departments both internally and with the client
- A highly articulate and consultative approach with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working understanding of AIM with deep product knowledge preferred
- Deep knowledge of workflows across portfolio management, order management, trading, compliance and operations for institutional investment managers
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organization skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.