The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning digital, magazine, radio, television, and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source for the world's most influential leaders.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched TicToc, a global news network for the social, mobile, streaming world. We're seeking an standout account director to help drive TicToc’s growth through the development and management of complex partnerships and innovative marketing programs. The ideal candidate is an exceptional client partner who has consistently helped drive creative, first-of-their-kind social campaigns, and has done so by strategically addressing client needs while managing diverse stakeholders.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work collaboratively to develop standout client solutions. Make best use of TicToc’s ecosystem in service of client goals. Articulate how a program will achieve a client’s ROI and be successfully executed
- Craft campaign strategy. Act as a consultative partner and project lead to clients from start to finish of an engagement. Support clients with analyses throughout the lifecycle of the partnership to ensure continued relationship and account growth. Proactively identify opportunities to expand, test and improve campaigns over time
- Become an expert on the variety of TicToc platforms and products. Act as a partner to a wide range of stakeholders on how these tools work and help determine how they should expand and evolve
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to innovate new ad products, experiences, and client tools. Work closely with external vendors and partners to manage efforts across our teams
- Help build out TicToc’s best-in-class sales and marketing function, with specific focus on exceptional client strategy and service
- Work with sales and marketing leaders across Bloomberg to put the best of a global company to work for a fast-growing start up
You’ll need to have:
- Preferred 5-7+ years’ experience in a digital agency or strategic consulting role
- Demonstrated, consistent track record of success and client service across complex, social-first campaigns
- Deep understanding of the social, mobile web and the media and advertising landscape
- Extremely strong analytical skills. Ability to read the story in the data, craft a path forward, and illustrate it to others.
- Experience working across stakeholders to develop products, processes, and systems that help a business grow
- A strong sense of curiosity and a desire to always learn more about the evolution of the social, mobile world
- Entrepreneurial mentality, bold in ideas and creative in execution
- High EQ with a collaborative spirit
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status