Account Manager - Fixed Income - Electronic Trading Sales
New York, NY
Posted Jun 29, 2022 - Requisition No. 104925
ETS unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one team, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, on both sides of the market.
What’s the role?
As a Fixed Income ETS Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our Electronic Trading franchises across Fixed Income, in both participation and market share. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business, by partnering with Bloomberg for their Trading and Analysis needs.
All Account Managers are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows, and ET needs. With the goals of retaining existing users, growing the participation from established firms, and onboarding new clients to our trading platforms, you will be driving impact for both ETS and the overall Enterprise Sales department. As the forefront of our ET client engagement, you will be expected to gather, organize, and share product feedback with other internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales Mgmt, etc) to ensure we continue to deliver what the market requires for Bloomberg to become or remain the leading ET provider in all areas where we compete.
We will trust you to:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with your customers
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution
- Collaborate with all groups within Enterprise Sales in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base by through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs.
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity
- Strong understanding and keen interest to learn relevant aspects of regulatory, market structure and compliance impacts to electronic trading
- Knowledge of fixed-income electronic trading products and landscape
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
- Proficiency with the Bloomberg Terminal
You will need to have:
We’d love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.