Account Manager, Bloomberg Media Distribution
New York, NY
Posted May 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 90998
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. Bloomberg Media is looking for a savvy Account Manager to help drive the growth of Bloomberg Media Distribution, a leading provider of news, photos, videos, and data to publishers, broadcasters and other companies in more than 130 countries.
As we envision the future of Bloomberg Media Distribution, we are seeking someone who can use our broad portfolio of multi-platform media assets and create new opportunities with key accounts while driving new revenue streams through licensing, syndication, and strategic partnerships.
You will work with Bloomberg Media leadership and key members of other groups including Editorial, Digital, Finance, Consumer Marketing and other functional leaders across Bloomberg. Reporting to the Team Lead for Media Distribution in the Americas, you will be someone with a track record of success around managing a large & diverse account base, driving new revenue-driving opportunities by monetizing media content and IP and a strong understanding of the evolving media ecosystem
We'll trust you to:
- Manage business development initiatives from end-to-end: strategic presentations, negotiation, contract drafting, rollout and GTM activities
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in Media to ensure successful launch of new products and wide distribution of Media IP
- Maintain and grow key accounts though thoughtful management along with developing and executing strategies to create new revenue streams
- Provide constructive feedback to product, management, and operations for business process and product improvements
- Internally and externally communicate the BMD and Bloomberg Media story
- Drive expansion of the BMD brand through marketing, PR/Comms and partner strategies
- Forecast pipeline and revenue in a consistent manner
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in media with a proven track record of building, monetizing and growing media products and businesses across various formats and channels
- Experience in managing and upselling high-value accounts
- Strong understanding of and deep relationships within the media & publishing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented, outstanding problem solving and organizational skills, and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial instincts and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Demonstrable passion and intellectual curiosity, passion for learning client’s business
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.