New York, NY
Posted May 25, 2022 - Requisition No. 100169
We are looking for someone to join our team in New York. This person will be working across Engineering and Product teams to help drive our client-centric Product approach to software delivery.
We'll trust you to:
- Help the organization solve business challenges and deliver products by championing agile approaches and product-led ways of working.
- Act as a role model and coach to individuals, teams, and leaders to grow our organization’s understanding of Agile, and scaled Agile methodologies to meet the strategic vision.
- Provide practical and tailored coaching guidance, both technical and non-technical, in a variety of contexts to help Bloomberg adopt and embed new ways of working aligned to the needs of the customer and business.
- Help train and mentor teams and leaders in their practices, environment, relationships and approaches.
- Contribute to and promote Bloomberg’s Global Agile Community, internal Agile documentation, and other initiatives.
- Create and utilize a network of people within and outside of Bloomberg
- Collaborate as teammates with other Agile Coaches and agilists in the organization.
You'll need to have:
- A deep understanding of Agile and Lean, from mindset and values to practices and tools, appreciating that a one size doesn’t fit all
- Proven self-growth in Agile, Lean and coaching skills.
- Knowledgeable and cognizant of the differences between coaching, mentoring, facilitating and teaching, and when each approach is applicable.
- A track record of success in working with teams, managers and senior leaders and ability to resolve business challenges at the system level.
- Experience developing and using metrics to define desired outcomes and inform decisions.
- A working knowledge of all three and extensive knowledge and experience in at least one of the following:
- Agile software development
- Organizational change
- Value-driven Business and Product strategies and techniques
We'd love to see:
- A background in Agile coaching in a financial services or big technology organization
- ICF ACC accreditation or above, equivalent level from other bodies or equivalent experience in professional coaching.
- Experience partnering with project management offices or product delivery offices, helping them to deliver value using an Agile mindset
- An understanding of several ways in which Agile can be scaled at large organizations (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, DaD, or other less formal models) and a proven track record of coaching teams as they scale
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills and ways of working that fit the unique needs of Bloomberg
If this sounds like you and you want to make meaningful impacts to the organization and our people's working lives, please get in touch!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.