Americas Regional Lead - Construction Project Management
New York, NY
Posted Jan 30, 2018 - Requisition No. 64848
The Corporate Workplace Operations team is in search of an Americas Lead for Project Management. This role will be based at our global headquarters in NY reporting to the Global Head of Capital Projects and managing a small client side team of dedicated Project Managers. This role requires a high degree of professional knowledge managing a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders/partners and importantly, liaising and presenting to senior management.
In this role, you will have autonomy and be expected to strategically plan and manage a broad portfolio of unique Office fit outs in line with business requirements of quality, time and cost. You need to be able to communicate and articulate the needs of the project and provide accurate reporting to senior management.
You will select and work closely with best-in-class consultant teams to deliver the projects and ensure that all internal end user and technical stakeholders are fully engaged in the process.
Equally important is the capability to inspire your immediate and peer group to implement a standard, planned project engagement and delivery process aligned with governance checkpoints for delivery and financial control. You will work closely with the CFO team in ensuring that cost and governance is accurately followed and reported upon. You will also work closely with our global design team in delivery of work space.
This is a challenging, important and well rewarded role within the business and offers scope for further personal development. There is a level of travel required in support of the role across the region.
You need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Significant experience in construction project management with an emphasis on corporate offices, communication rooms, technology & infrastructure
- Experience managing a team
- Proven experience collaborating and communicating across internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity following a robust procedural and governance structure
- The ability to plan and track all aspects of project planning and delivery
- Demonstrable experience procuring multiple vendors and experience in contract management
- Excellent project controls experience including preparation of risk registers and action logs
We’d like to see:
- MRICS, MCIOB, PMP, MAPM certifications
- International Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.