BI & Process Automation Team Leader
New York, NY
Posted Oct 4, 2021 - Requisition No. 96102
We are seeking a Team Leader to join the Business Services and Solutions team within Workplace Operations and Supply Chain. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter with an ambitious spirit, embraces change and an ability to bring clear direction in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity. You will think beyond specific tasks, understand the ultimate goal, and ask the right questions to improve the performance and creative satisfaction of the team! You will be responsible for building and maintaining a diverse, impactful team in the agile framework. As a Team Leader you will be involved in career development, compensation, and performance management of all team members.
The team is focused on business intelligence and continuous improvement efforts across Workplace Operations and Supply Chain and are organized into two scrum teams.
We'll trust you to:
- Be accountable for measuring performance and ensuring teams are delivering to the business case, achieving ROI’s / OKR’s / benefits realization
- Focus on people development, build cohesive teams and ensure the team is appropriately skilled to deliver initiatives, through mentor / training efforts
- Drive continuous improvement efforts at the team and individual level as it relates to skills and competencies
- Be responsible for staffing, sourcing, recruiting initiatives to ensure teams can deliver sprint goals
- Work with the product owners of the scrum teams to assess current and future skills that the teams require and execute on strategies to close any skill gaps
- Build strong business relationships across the organization as well as outside organizations to aid in pathing and sourcing of talent
- Set objectives at the team and individual level to drive performance
- Deliver annual and mid year performance evaluations and compensation reviews
- Connect with product stakeholders to confirm objectives are being met by the team
- Participate in sprint reviews, daily stand ups across Workplace Ops & Supply Chain to better understand work efforts across WOSC that impact the team and follow up on actions
- Communicate and answer questions relating to our strategy, vision, comms, upcoming work efforts at the strategic level and provide other Workplace Ops & Supply Chain updates
- 5+ Years leadership experience
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in the following domains is a plus:
- Facilities and real estate
- Capital projects
- Customer Support Operations
- Corporate Technology
- Data warehousing
- Lean six sigma methodology
We'd love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.