BTCA Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted May 11, 2021 - Requisition No. 90709
Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis, BTCA, is a multi-asset, post-trade, transaction cost analysis tool that combines customer’s trades with the breadth and transparency of Bloomberg's market data to deliver powerful analysis against a wide range of benchmarks. We are looking for Product Managers with a passion for data and analytics to take the product forward.
What's the role?
As a Product Manager, you will be passionate about designing our TCA product for future growth, while supporting our existing client base. You will work across teams to guide our product from conception to launch for our clients to analyze transactions for performance, surveillance/compliance monitoring and decision support. To accomplish this, you will listen to our clients, work closely with engineering on design, and assist sales on education of new features. You should be well versed in data-driven analysis to assist on the product design and measure your success.
We'll trust you to:
- Define the business requirements to translate client requests into clear deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to explain technical and complex issues to various audiences
- Manage development prioritization, and backlog by continually addressing business needs through an agile process
- Work with marketing and sales to help explain and promote our product to clients
- Collaborate with engineering and other product teams including our quant group on solving business problems
You'll need to have:
- Fundamental understanding of Transaction Cost Analysis concepts
- Capital markets experience including broad knowledge of different financial products including equities, fixed income and FX
- Solid understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading plus compliance workflows
- Strong relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- An understanding of the Agile methodology and how to apply it
- Strong track record of meeting defined success metrics
We would love to see:
- Exposure with various electronic trading platforms
- Experience with OTC derivatives
- Knowledge of ML concepts
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.