Bloomberg Vault is a hosted and secure information management service that delivers compliance, eDiscovery, enterprise archiving and trade reconstruction capabilities through Bloomberg's scalable and reliable global infrastructure. Nearly 1,000 organizations use Bloomberg Vault to operate and archive a broad range of enterprise communications and collaboration data, including email, instant message (IM), mobile, trades, files, documents, voice recordings and social media.
What’s the role?
BVault's compliance solutions, is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated, and experienced individual to join them as a product manager. You will be responsible for the end-to-end product for voice recordings/transcription, files, mobile and social media. You will contribute to this fast growing business, by driving the strategy for our global offerings and be responsible for working closely with customers, engineering, sales, and client services to define the product roadmap, resolve problems and execute strategy. You will engage with our demanding client base and internal businesses to evangelize the products and become recognized as the de facto authority in enterprise archiving tools both internally and externally.
We will trust you to:
- Build the strategic roadmap for our compliance and archiving products around voice and voice transcription, files, mobile and social media; including: building strategic partnerships that expand our reach and improve our value proposition
- Define the entire workflow, from the sources that provide the data to the archive, to the front end user experience, to reporting and export of the data
- Work with prospects and customers, utilizing knowledge of the regulatory requirements around compliance archiving (SEC Rule 17a-4, MiFID II, etc) and the financial services compliance domain, to increase the value of the Bloomberg Vault offering
- Develop and implement the product strategy to expand Bloomberg's breadth and quality of products to meet the evolving needs of the industry
- Understand the regulatory environment around write once read many (WORM) or immutable storage requirements for communications and trades
- Understand the regulatory environment that impacts our customers
- Identify new opportunities to differentiate products and gain market share
- Prioritize development initiatives while working hands-on with Bloomberg's Engineering department to drive the development of new functionality and products
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to establish go-to-market plans, sales initiatives, and drive revenue in face-to-face meetings with enterprise buyers. Collaborate with a range of internal business functions to bring new services to market and deliver an unmatched service experience to our existing subscribers
You need to have:
- Extensive domain experience with financial services communications data storage requirements, especially in communications, voice, mobile or social media
- Experience leading a technology product in the communications compliance space, particularly around eDiscovery or Surveillance
- Knowledge of security and communication compliance controls in the financial services industry
- Experience in an Agile development lifecycle, including as a Product Owner
- Strong written, leadership, and presentation skills, and effective communication
- Experience with business unit leaders, developing strategy, managing development projects, and going to market with industry leading products and services
- Ability to translate client needs and workflows into product functionality
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. To learn more about Bloomberg Vault, please visit www.bloomberg.com/vault.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.