BVAULT Implementation Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Apr 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 102153
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual as an implementation specialist. You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial Bloomberg team focused on expanding cloud-based compliance, information governance and information analytics solutions. You should have in-depth experience with enterprise hosted services and will work closely with our clients, professional services, sales and product teams. We are preferably looking for someone with trade lifecycle experience, a real passion for technology, and a demonstrated high level of independence in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with Sales to analyze a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps, and propose our solution
- Scope the solution and present the proposed workflow to the client, and communicate dependencies and additional requirements to the Product teams
- Project manage the implementation of new sales in line with procedures, working with the client’s project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfill their firm’s objectives
- Work with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Ensure our new clients are setup to maximize the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Define internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions, and workflow
You will need to have:
- The ability to develop detailed project plans and demonstrate strong project and time management skills working across multiple internal groups, external vendors, and clients
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments - Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Experience with modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular networking, communications (Exchange, Microsoft LYNC/Skype For Business, Instant Messaging, etc), directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.), SFTP
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.