Bloomberg Vault is a hosted and secure information management service that delivers surveillance, eDiscovery, enterprise archiving and trade reconstruction capabilities through Bloomberg's scalable and reliable global infrastructure. Nearly 1,000 organizations use the service to operate and archive a broad range of enterprise communications and collaboration data, including email, instant message (IM), mobile, trades, files, documents, voice recordings and social media.
What’s the role?
As a Product Manager and member of the management team for this fast-growing business, you will help drive the product strategy for Bloomberg’s communication surveillance solutions.
You will be responsible for owning all aspects of the product, working closely with customers, engineering, sales, and client services to identify opportunities to solve customer’s problems and execute on a strategy that allows Bloomberg Vault to maintain a competitive advantage. You will actively engage with our demanding client base and internal businesses to evangelize the products and find ways to add value to the solutions. You will become recognized, as the de facto authority in the domain and the product both internally and externally.
We will trust you to:
- Build and execute against the strategic roadmap for our communications surveillance product
- Work with prospects and customers and utilize knowledge of the compliance and surveillance domain to identify the best way to increase value and gain market share
- Develop and implement strategy to enhance Bloomberg’s market position in enterprise information archiving and supervision
- Act as the Product Owner with Agile development teams
- Have deep understanding and stay current on the regulatory environment that impact our customers
- Prioritize development initiatives while working hands-on on a daily basis with engineering teams, to drive and oversee the development of the Bloomberg Vault products.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to help determine go-to-market plans, sales initiatives, and drive revenue in face-to-face meetings with enterprise buyers. Work collaboratively with a range of internal business functions to bring new services to market and deliver an unmatched service experience to our existing subscribers.
You need to have:
- Extensive domain experience with financial services communications surveillance and monitoring requirements, especially in written and voice communications
- Knowledge of security and communication compliance controls in the financial services industry.
- Experience in an Agile development lifecycle, including as a Product Owner
- Strong written, leadership, and presentation skills, and effective communication
- Experience with business unit leaders, developing strategy, leading development projects, and going to market with industry leading products and services.
- Ability to translate client needs and workflows into product functionality.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. To learn more about Bloomberg Vault, please visit www.bloomberg.com/vault.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.