Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function which serves over 15,000 employees in over 72 countries. You will have the opportunity to help maintain and improve benefit and absence processes and systems requirements. You'll primarily support local benefits operations for the America’s region and will participate in global projects that impact all regional locations.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain and improve benefit/absence programs within the region, including execution within existing systems, downstream impacts to other internal systems, and change management
- Take the lead on establishing processes and procedures and identify gaps or improvements to ensure the efficient running and compliance of benefit offerings
- Configure benefit and absence plans within our HR System (Workday) in support of changes and new plan implementations
- Take ownership and maintain vendor integrations, including on time delivery and error reporting
- Use your analytical skills to identify and execute robust audit and reconciliation processes as it relates to our benefits and absence data
- Work collaboratively with Payroll, HR Technology, and the Global People Services team to drive effective execution of processes
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience using and performing transactions within an HRIS system; specifically within the Benefits & Absence Functional Area
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others and also execute key deliverables on schedule
- Strong ability to establish and manage relationships across different internal groups and stakeholders
- Previous experience and knowledge of corporate benefit program administration
- Ability to determine process and system impact at a transactional level
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Knowledge of Excel (including high level proficiency with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Charts, and Other advanced formulas)
What’s in it for you?
- In Depth Workday HCM Experience and Training
- Exposure to all business areas, in a high profile team with the opportunity to take on stretch projects that will provide interaction with senior stakeholders globally
- Training on basic Bloomberg Terminal navigation and functions
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of Workday HCM configuration in the field of Benefits & Absence.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.