Bloomberg Customer Support Team Leader
New York, NY
Posted Oct 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 96630
Our Bloomberg Customer Support is looking for a focused individual for a Team Leader position in the Americas region.
As a BCS (Bloomberg Customer Support) leader, you will work towards developing a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and places a high value on providing quality customer service. Striving for excellence in both team productivity and customer happiness is at the heart of this position.
In being a Team Leader - you will be responsible for the hiring, on-boarding, evaluation and continued development of your team members. The growth and development of your team at Bloomberg will be wholly owned by YOU!
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain quality relationships with your team on both a group and individual level
- Ensure that your teams’ performance is on track to meet departmental goals across multiple metric categories such as productivity and quality.
- Empower your team to innovate and challenge traditional thinking on how to best solve client issues
- Establish strong interdepartmental relationships to build a meaningful employee network
- Provide tailored coaching that improves individual productivity and performance.
- Possess an ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Build and drive strategies for your team and region
- Drive business critical projects in Customer Support
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrated people management and change management skills
- Extraordinary level of customer service
- Strong networking and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong project management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.