The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Who are you?
You have a strong passion for sales and marketing. You will report directly to the Global Head of Sales and will be responsible for marketing our flagship eLearning product, Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) to hundreds of universities around the globe. In addition, you will help promote the launch of our new CFAPRO product, which is the CFA Candidate Body of Knowledge mapped to the Bloomberg Terminal.
You will proactively prospect for new opportunities to drive our offerings into the university space. This will involve building great relationships with established and prospective contacts, while advising them on best practices on building out finance labs.
We’ll trust you to:
- Promote and coordinate adoption and growth of the BMC product at universities in the Americas
- Establish relationships with finance professors using prospect lists
- Work in a dynamic team environment, partnering with our team of account managers to drive the business globally
- Have cross-cultural understanding fostered in a diverse university program
- Source new business opportunities and identify leads for universities sales across the Americas
- Assist your Sales colleagues by helping to book meetings and calls with key university decision makers
- Respond to client requests promptly and thoroughly
- Help to maintain accurate customer and sales information in our internal systems
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of client events
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Fluency in English is critical, Spanish a plus
- A deep understanding of the financial markets, the opportunities and the challenges
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility by understanding their business
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- A proven track record of strong presentation skills and business etiquette to follow-up appropriately with senior finance professors
- Team player who is comfortable working with functional areas in the group or independently
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, initiative and an ability to face challenges with a mature and professional manner
We’d love to see:
- Extensive Bloomberg Terminal experience
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. Well get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.