Bloomberg Intelligence: Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Analyst
New York, NY
Posted Oct 18, 2018 - Requisition No. 71355
Bloomberg is seeking a highly motivated and driven equity research analyst to join its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) team. This team is responsible for researching and analyzing financial data for the Bloomberg Intelligence product.
You will be responsible for the development, collection and management of company and industry Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data and research. Primary responsibilities are to identify, analyze, maintain and process ESG data of companies and industries worldwide, and to author and co-author research on a regular basis concerning ESG issues, themes, and trends affecting companies, industries and financial markets. The individual will develop new analytical functionality, interacting with customers and industry specialists, and networking within the world of ESG investing so as to promote the Bloomberg Intelligence ESG offering. Good communication skills are key attributes of the role as this person will regularly be collaborating on research with Bloomberg Intelligence colleagues, and will be communicating with Bloomberg terminal clients via phone calls, in-person meetings, and online chat.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Environmental, Social and Governance research essential
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and experience working with Accounting/Financial Statements preferred or equivalent experience
- MBA/CFA a plus
- Effective research and analysis skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industry
- Dedication to improving and developing products
- Existing relationships with primary research providers ideal
- Working Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal a plus
- Fluency in a second language is beneficial
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll let you know of next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/bloomberg-intelligence/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.