Bloomberg Media - Audience Logistics Coordinator (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 2, 2021 - Requisition No. 91941
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg New Economy was established in 2018 to forge a better future for the world by convening leaders from East and West on a neutral platform at the heart of the New Economy, recognizing this is where many of the technologies, ideas and markets that will drive global prosperity are emerging.
We are looking for a 4-month contractor to support the Global Audience team of the Bloomberg New Economy, engaging with offices are of our delegates and providing 5-star service to our clients, swiftly, thoroughly, and with highest professionalism. This will require resourcefulness, flexibility, efficiency, and a can-do attitude. You will need to move fast, while always being thoughtful and professional.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: AUDIENCE LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
- Provide administrative support for audience lead’s recruitment efforts
- Troubleshoot forum inquires at the direction of NEF Audience Team Lead
- Maintain and update audience database in Salesforce, specifically focusing on logistics reporting to ensure necessary information for travel is collected from delegate teams
- Coordinate closely with both FinProd, Government and Media sales reps on various channel, building key relationships with these team to stay current with delegates/clients’ needs
- Assist with on boarding delegates into the community portal
- Provide exemplary event services for delegates onsite
- Supports follow up assistance after forum including thank you notes, attendee surveys and more
- Be able to interface with all levels of employees and external guests; interact with senior level Forum delegates, government officials and their teams - in person, on the phone, and in correspondence
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creating thinking, and decision-making ability
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Polished, professional demeanor
- Willing to travel internationally to attend the forum
WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1-2 years professional experience
- Background in events planning
- Background or interest in international affairs and policy
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.