BloombergNEF Sales Executive
New York, NY
Posted Apr 5, 2019 - Requisition No. 74496
With a team of experts spread across six continents, BloombergNEF (BNEF) provides independent analysis and insight, enabling decision-makers to navigate change in an evolving energy economy. BNEF has 250+ staff based in London, New York, Beijing, Cape Town, Hong Kong, Munich, New Delhi, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington D.C., and Zurich.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to work in the Business Development team in New York. The role focuses on developing New Business in our Mid-Atlantic Territory - Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia & West Virginia.
We'd love to see:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An intellectual interest in the energy sector
- Great organization skills
- A can-do approach
- Flexibility and capability to deal with a wide range of responsibilities
We'll trust you to:
- Overachieve against monthly sales targets to ensure Americas Teams continued Growth
- Collaborate on sales opportunities with colleagues outside of BNEF to ensure value of Bloomberg's suite of products is effectively delivered
- Take a consultative sales approach to understand the role and interests of client/prospect, this is critical to effectively demonstrate how BNEF can support our clients needs
- Host events, meet client/prospect firms, and expand relationships with subscribers
- Work on strategic development of key client relationships with BNEF Account Manager to both grow and retain business
- Provide constructive feedback to product and analysis teams regarding client needs
- Utilize available CRM tools and improve best practices
- Manage proposals and contracts
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Commercial experience in New Business or equivalent roles
- Proven track record of overachieving against sales targets
- Knowledge of and/or interest in the energy sector
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and project manage
- Self-motivation and dedication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How you can make your mark here?
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Does this sound like you?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.