Bloomberg QuickTalk Producer
New York, NY
Posted Jan 3, 2023 - Requisition No. 112896
The energy of a newsroom. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurship we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning digital, magazine, radio, television, and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source for the world's most influential leaders.
At Talk we focus on studio-based programming that blends Bloomberg’s respected journalistic reputation with a conversational style and a relaxed, accessible, modern tone.
We’re building the number of shows we’re making so we need a producer who can take responsibility and drive content from concept to delivery.
This is an exciting and expanding team with opportunities to build your career.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Oversee the production of the various shows for Bloomberg Originals Talk
- Implement the tone, format, and editorial vision of new and existing programs
- Develop formats that bring our editorial vision to new audiences
- Build personal networks across Bloomberg and beyond to deliver our content
- Work with our social teams to integrate social content through the production process
- Represent Bloomberg QuickTake inside and outside the organization and promote our values
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- A proven track record of overseeing recorded interview-centered productions, planning editorial content
- Experience managing on screen talent and developing new talent
- Managing teams in line with Bloomberg’s cultural and organizational values
- The ability to inject creativity into every aspect of the production process and push the boundaries of what we deliver editorially
- A deep understanding of technical production from filming to content delivery
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/media/?tactic-page=588594
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 80,000 - 110,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus