Bloomberg Tradebook Support Onboarding Specialist - Contractor
New York, NY
Posted Sep 16, 2020 - Requisition No. 85095
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Bloomberg Tradebook® provides front-end technology and analytics. We provide clients with a single platform that uses quantitative data models and analytic-driven selection to route orders to a suite of destinations, empowering traders to optimize execution and drive down implicit costs.
Bloomberg Tradebook is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their Operations Department as a contractor for a one year assignment. The successful candidate will be joining the Tradebook On-Boarding Team which is responsible for administering and implementing the account opening process on the Bloomberg Tradebook platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for the issuance, processing, and management of all Legal and Aml for Bloomberg Tradebook across the Fixed Income Products.
- Liaise with the Global Onboarding, Compliance and Contracts Department to ensure all contracts are reviewed and meet AML/KYC requirements
- Administrating all legal documentation and maintaining customer account information
- Audit Sales, Contracts and Compliance workflow approval
- Assist to oversee updates and approvals on the SDSK ticketing and Internal Systems
- Manage the receipt and processing of client paperwork
- Facilitate client enablements
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Proven customer service skills, especially liaising with top tier clients
- Experience with contracts administration
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.