Bloomberg Vault, Product Manager – Trade Archival and Compliance
New York, NY
Posted Apr 16, 2020 - Requisition No. 82528
Bloomberg Vault is a hosted and secure information management service that delivers integrated trading and communication surveillance, eDiscovery, archival, and analytics capabilities through Bloomberg's scalable and reliable global infrastructure. Over 1,000 organizations use Bloomberg Vault to surveille and archive a broad range of enterprise communications and collaboration data to support their global compliance requirements.
What’s the role?
As a Product Manager for this dynamic and fast-growing business, you will help drive the business strategy and technical development of Bloomberg Vault’s Trade Archive and Compliance product which supports Vault’s broader suite of advanced analytics and powerful reconstruction capabilities.
You will be responsible for owning all aspects of the Trade Archive and Compliance product, working closely with customers, engineering, sales, legal, and regulatory teams to solve problems, identify growth opportunities, and execute on a strategy that allows Bloomberg Vault to maintain a competitive advantage. You will actively engage with our demanding client base and internal businesses to evangelize our products and integrate our solutions.
We will trust you to:
- Develop, build and execute the strategic roadmap for Bloomberg Vault’s Trade Archival and Compliance offering.
- Utilize knowledge of the trading, compliance and surveillance domain to identify the best way to provide increased value and efficiency to our customer base.
- Have a deep understanding of the regulatory environment that impacts our customers and think strategically to develop solutions that will meet their changing workflows.
- In partnership with engineering, lead innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing data-centric technologies for the platform in a scalable, secure and profitable manner.
- Partner with marketing and sales to help determine go-to-market plans, sales initiatives, and drive revenue.
- Work closely with customer service and implementation teams to support critical customer engagements and address any integration questions
- Maintain awareness to the rapidly changing competitive landscape and adapt accordingly.
You need to have:
- 10+ years product management or related experience
- Extensive domain expertise within financial services, including knowledge of surveillance, risk, and front office trading workflows across buy and sell-side institutions.
- Understanding of global regulatory regimes (MiFIDII, MAS, SFTR, Dodd Frank, etc.), and trade compliance requirements.
- Deep knowledge of trade schemas and integration protocols (FIX, FIXML, FPML, etc.)
- Proven experience in managing within the Agile development framework.
- Strong written, leadership, and presentation skills, and effective communication.
- Ability to work cross-product and cross-functionally; setting agendas, navigating conflict, and breaking down large, complex business problems into discrete, achievable steps.
- Experience in defining workflows and user experience that simplify and clarify complex functions.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. To learn more about Bloomberg Vault, please visit www.bloomberg.com/vault.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.