Brand & Employee Experience Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Posted Apr 19, 2022 - Requisition No. 102630
The Bloomberg Central Marketing team is an industry leading and award winning in-house Marketing department at one of the most influential financial services and technology brands in the world. Our mission is to leverage our wealth of data to understand the markets and our target audiences and then deliver impactful creative and results focused programs that support the growth of our brand and align to the strategic priorities of the businesses.
With teams spread across every major Bloomberg office around the world, we have the breadth of resources and market knowledge to take on any objective as well as the Marketing expertise to intelligently address any challenge with a multi-channel, results oriented approach.
Based in New York, the Brand & Employee Experience Marketing Manager is passionate about the evolving employee experience landscape and shaping employee engagement at Bloomberg.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Team Lead, this individual will drive our marketing strategy, execution and reporting to advance employee engagement, in partnership with key business stakeholders across Recruitment, Corporate Philanthropy, Diversity & Inclusion, and HR Enterprise. They will also be responsible for fostering collaboration and aligning cross-business objectives with key stakeholders, global Marketing counterparts and internal partners to enhance the overall employee experience, promote our brand and culture and reinforce our purpose.
Additionally, they will collaborate closely with Marketing workstreams to ensure efforts align and are in tune with the priorities for the company.
We’ll trust you to:
- Stay abreast of talent and workplace trends and serve as a strategic partner to Bloomberg’s HR-Enterprise.
- Develop a clear marketing plan across the employee lifecycle and work to address global and regional business priorities with business partners
- Align with recruitment marketing counterparts to support the full journey - and associated marketing touchpoints - from candidate to employee
- Work with the relevant cross-firm and department teams to execute results driven, multi-channel marketing activities that support key priorities
- Analyze employee engagement data and look for opportunities to optimize and build upon data streams
- Be accountable, detail-oriented, self-organized, and proactive in coordinating, leading and executing marketing activities from every angle to achieve impactful results
- Be an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
You need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in an integrated marketing role
- Experience or interest in employee experience with strong understanding of the talent landscape
- Experience in developing complex marketing plans and coordinating execution across live/virtual events, digital properties, and experiential marketing
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn about new market trends and new audience opportunities
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.