Brand Partner, TicToc
New York, NY
Posted Jul 8, 2019 - Requisition No. 75978
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative.
We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched TicToc, a global news network for the New Guard. Who is the New Guard? They’re the young global leaders in charge of teams, businesses, budgets, and creative endeavors.
They strive for success across all aspects of their busy lives and look to optimize every waking moment. In a world of information overload, they expect news networks to fit into their hectic lifestyles and not the other way around.
TicToc is owning the charge and reinventing what it means to be a news network. In our first year and a half, we've grown fast, and we've partnered with some of the biggest brands to share their insights in fresh, distinctive, socially powerful ways.
Now, we're looking for a Brand Partner to expand on this foundation. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of media and grow our brand partnerships. You will serve the world’s leading brands and help them tell stories that inspire, inform, and engage the newest generation of global leaders.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop winning sales and go-to-market strategies to build and expand partnerships with leading brands and agencies
- Evangelize the TicToc vision to decision makers of varying levels of target organizations
- Apply a creative and consultative approach to understand client business needs and tailor TicToc as an effective solution to those needs
- Build, qualify, and maintain an active pipeline to exceed both personal and team revenue goals
- Play a pivotal role in building the next great news media and storytelling empire
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience with an emphasis in social and OTT
- Established relationships with decision makers at leading brands and media agencies
- Strong history of exceeding individual revenue goal
- Entrepreneurial experience selling new brand or product/service offering and refining approach based on market feedback
- Solution-oriented individual that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment.
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.