Business Development Partner - Enterprise Data
New York, NY
Posted Mar 24, 2022 - Requisition No. 101845
What is Bloomberg Enterprise Data?
We are Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding! We have worked hard to become the $1bn+ global business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and financial technology (FinTech) needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling means our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply cannot operate.
What's the Role?
Building and maintaining a strong partner ecosystem is critical to our success. As a Business Development Partner in the 3rd Party Business Strategy team, you will play a meaningful role in seeking and onboarding new vendor partners, growing strategic relationships with existing partners, and working with Sales and Product Development teams to define strategies that grow revenue through partner channels.
You will be customer focused, have a balanced business and technology competence, and possess a genuine passion for FinTech in Capital Markets. You will use an ambitious spirit and inquisitive approach to find opportunities but know that hard work, hands-on engagement, and attention to detail is what brings solutions to market and differentiates us versus our competitors.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead engagements with strategic partners to our Enterprise Data business.
- Serve as Industry and Product experts of our partner solutions.
- Engage with Product Development, Sales, Customers, and Vendor partners to ensure solutions meet customer needs and are positioned strategically.
- Make recommendations to customers and partners
- Develop go to market strategies and supporting materials to ensure that we are improving revenue from our partner pipelines
- Build positive relationships with our vendor partners through knowledge sharing, insights, and trustworthiness
- Balance hands on work with a desire to keep up with market trends
You’ll need to have:
- Experience leading sophisticated tri-party relationships
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills that will drive adoption of our offerings
- Entrepreneurial mentality, revenue-focus, and comfort working in a non-hierarchical, large global organization
- Passion for consistent learning
- Ability to travel
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the technology that drives capital market firms
- Strong understanding of capital markets, banking, asset management, risk, and/or the trade lifecycle
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.