Business Process Analyst – RPA Performance Improvement
New York, NY
Posted Oct 3, 2019 - Requisition No. 78807
Bloomberg's RPA Performance Improvement team goal is to provide a digital workforce that can supplement humans and automate low value and/or repetitive task across all Bloomberg functions/departments. We are also responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities utilizing automated tools, and develop recommendations to successfully implement those improvements.
What’s the role?
We are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst for our RPA Performance Improvement team. Your primary responsibilities will be to serve as Business Process Analyst to Partner with SMEs to create process flows, process maps, conduct workshops and Partner with SMEs to create process flows, process maps and other documentation as required to complete assessments and generate standard operating procedures (SOPs) for automation delivery. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to work closely with senior management to develop End to End process workflows and identify process improvements. Also, responsible to interact with business process owners and experts to identify and document best use cases for RPA and define business cases to support automation
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead process workshops and meetings
- Collect and analyze system and user information relevant to the specific business processes
- Highlight insights and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze and decompose business processes and design a strategy to improve these processes
- Work closely with the related automation delivery teams to drive successful automation in an agile fashion
- Provide support all phases of the RPA project lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment of automations of business processes using tools such as Blue Prism
- Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process performance
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience in Business Process Analysis, specifically business process engineering and analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in reviewing opportunities related to Intelligent Automation areas
- Experience of working on projects using automation and robotic tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or UI Path
- Experienced with spectrum of offerings across basic automation to machine learning and cognitive automation capabilities
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- A passion for process improvement and the ability to work in collaboration and always look for continuous improvement
We’d love to see:
- Customer Experience centric approaches such as journey maps, pain point identification & moments of truth to drive digital transformation initiatives.
- Understanding of core Finance and Accounting process
- Big 4 Consulting experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in creating Epics/User Stories in Atlassian JIRA
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.v
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.