Business Transformation Analyst
New York, NY
Posted Apr 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 102676
Who We Are
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain, through our services and applications, provide an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Continuous Improvement team identifies transformation opportunities in our shared services to improve our employee experience.
Our internal clients span supply chain, facilities, capital and design, global real estate, employee operations, collaboration solutions, and workplace engineering and innovation.
You will gather and analyze information, formulate, and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations. You will also present results to our senior leaders and implement recommendations in collaboration with engineering and business teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify business needs, design processes, and leverage technology to ensure Bloomberg employees can continue to deliver best in class products to our customers
- Work on project-based engagements end to end: from problem identification to solution design and implementation strategy. Our team’s success is contingent on realized and quantified business results.
- Drive automation and simplification across workflows in the organization while embedding data and analytics to support smarter decision making
- Manage key integration elements to ensure the needed processes, technology and organizational touchpoints are addressed
- Deliver projects with an unyielding focus on quality results (analyses and deliverables)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, business management, analytics, FP&A
- Experience working in an agile framework
- Strategic mindset with deep intellectual curiosity
- Exceptionally strong client management and executive-level communication skills
- Ability to define and drive a delivery roadmap inclusive of milestone deliveries
- Self-starter and must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Anticipates and resolves issues with a sense of urgency
- Adapts to a rapidly changing business and technical environment
- Superior command of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Python for data analysis preferred
You will need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.