Change Manager – Transformation Office - Workplace Operations & Supply Chain
New York, NY
Posted Oct 2, 2019 - Requisition No. 78793
Within Bloomberg's Global internal support, Supply Chain and Workplace Operation are key to ensure a continuous and optimum customer service to all our clients, employees and visitors. Our Global Supply chain provides support to our internal and external customers through Distribution, Planning, and Print Services, operating out of 22 locations across 12 countries. We work hand-in-hand with our businesses to support them in achieving success and maintaining efficiency. In Workplace operations we are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg cares about our employees and our clients.
What’s The Role?
As part of our newly formed Transformation Office, within Global Internal Support your primary responsibility will be to deliver change management solutions for large-scale, strategic programs including (but not limited to) emerging processes, services, efficiencies and governance. Additionally, you will support the adoption of change management principles by the business. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior management to motivate change for enterprise solutions.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Lead Change Management efforts, end-to-end, for your programs (full lifecycle of process redesign initiatives for internal employee services; workforce capability and operational excellence), starting with determining the change strategy and plans needed to support the program through execution and delivery
- Determine how to best attain leader and stakeholder alignment for change
- Develop change impact assessments through sessions with business and technology representatives in order to articulate benefits and impacts of change, and determine change management activities necessary to drive successful implementation
- Drive end-user readiness and adoption of new processes and systems through effective process mapping, communications, training and support as appropriate
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop/implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans or sprints
- Use diverse and compelling methods to communicate effectively and connect with global partners
- Support development of the change management centre of excellence, rolling out change methodology to project analysts and the business
- Support department initiatives around user-experience design and innovation
You’ll Need To Have:
- 7-10 years of global organizational change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects
- Experience leading the development and delivery of global, comprehensive, actionable change management and engagement plans/activities for change projects including change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis, engagement strategies, change agent networks, communication plans, learning plans, and change adoption measurement activities
- Worked on cross-functional project teams comprised of members with diverse skill-sets (e.g., Program Managers, Business Functional Leaders, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects, etc.)
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts (in-house and or management consulting) to include wide range of initiatives such as implementations and upgrades, process redesign and improvement, organizational change, individual and team performance improvement and effectiveness
- Experience with Agile Product Development and Agile Change Management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
We’d Love To See:
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation
- Experience with global implementations
- Ability to travel if need arises (less than 10% of time)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match - we'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.