Change Manager – Transformation Office - Workplace Operations & Supply Chain
New York, NY
Posted Nov 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 79616
Bloomberg's Global Internal Support, Supply Chain and Workplace Operations business functions ensure a continuous and optimum customer service experience to all our clients, employees and visitors. Our Global Supply chain provides support to our internal and external customers through Distribution, Planning, and Print Services, operating out of 22 locations across 12 countries. We work hand-in-hand with our businesses to support them in achieving success and maintaining efficiency. In Workplace operations we are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and services, thereby demonstrating how Bloomberg cares about our employees and our clients.
What’s The Role?
As part of our newly formed Transformation Office, your primary responsibility will be to deliver change management solutions for large-scale, strategic programs including (but not limited to) emerging processes, services, efficiencies and governance. Additionally, you will support the adoption of change management principles by the business. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior management to drive change for enterprise solutions.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Lead end-to-end Change Management efforts, across the portfolio (which may include process redesign initiatives for internal employee services; workforce capability and operational excellence), starting with determining the change strategy and plans needed to support the portfolio through execution and delivery
- Determine how to best attain leader and stakeholder alignment for change, create learning/training plans, set up advocacy and mobilize as a 'change agent'
- Develop change impact assessments through sessions with business and technology representatives in order to articulate benefits and impacts of change, and determine change management activities necessary to drive successful implementations across the portfolio
- Lead and facilitate meetings to develop change adoption plans and facilitate change initiatives across projects
- Drive end-user readiness and adoption of new processes and systems through effective process mapping, communications, training and support as appropriate across projects
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop/implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans or sprints across portfolio
- Use diverse and compelling methods to communicate effectively and connect with global partners
- Support department initiatives around user-experience design and innovation by driving change efforts and providing coaching to help teams through transitions
- Oversee team execution of change management activities in accordance to project plans and change management methodology
- Analyze data collection initiatives to provide insights into improving change efforts and to consistently deliver program objectives and ensure business benefits are delivered
Support development of the change management center of excellence, rolling out change methodology to project analysts team members and the business stakeholders to drive adoption and sustain change long term
You’ll Need To Have:
- 7-10 years of global organizational Program and change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects managing, implementing, facilitating and monitoring change on transformation change programs
- Experience leading the development and delivery of global, comprehensive, actionable change management and engagement plans/activities for change projects including change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis, engagement strategies, change agent networks, communication plans, learning plans, and change adoption measurement activities
- Worked on cross-functional project teams comprised of members with diverse skill-sets (e.g., Program Managers, Business Functional Leaders, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects, etc.)
- Practical experience in leading large and complex process and technology change efforts (in-house and or management consulting) to include wide range of initiatives such as implementations and upgrades, process redesign and improvement, organizational change, individual and team performance improvement and effectiveness
- Work well with complexity, ambiguity and can flex to changes as needed
- Deliver messages around the project and communicate reason for the changes with stakeholders and determine the impact of changes
- Experience with Agile Product Development and Agile Change Management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
We’d Love To See:
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation
- Experience with global implementations
- Ability to travel if need arises (less than 10% of time)
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.