New York, NY
Posted Sep 14, 2016 - Requisition No. 54055
What we look for?
Bloomberg is seeking its newest member of the SAP Solutions Change Management Office. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver change management solutions for large-scale, strategic programs including but not limited to existing and emerging products, back-office efficiencies, and compliance. Additionally, you will support the adoption of change management principles across 200+ projects to the business each year, using a common framework and methodology. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work closely with senior management to motivate change for enterprise solutions.
What is the SAP Solutions department all about?
We lead SAP technology and other supporting systems for enterprise processes such as accounting, procurement, supply chain and reporting. The CMO supports this team, an in-house team of engineers, and all business stakeholders in managing solution adoption. The CMO is also often called upon to support larger, non-SAP programs across the enterprise.
We’ll trust you to:
- Execute change management across the full lifecycle of technology implementations for SAP and other relevant technologies
- Determine how to best gain alignment for change efforts through leader and stakeholder alignment
- Conduct change impact and stakeholder impact assessment sessions with business representatives, in order to articulate benefits and impacts of change
- Use diverse and compelling methods to communicate effectively to global partners
- Support development of the change management center of excellence, rolling out change methodology to project analysts and the business
- Support department initiatives around user-experience design and innovation
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that will support a change management framework utilized across 200+ projects per year
You need to have:
- 5-7 years of organizational change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle)
- Experience across the areas of sponsorship, communications, change networks, training and organization readiness
- Functional experience in developing process change impact assessments and subsequent communications
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts
- Strong communication and leadership skills
We’d love to see:
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation (applying design thinking or UX principles)
- Experience with global implementations