The Global People Services-Change Management Office leads SAP technology and other supporting systems for enterprise processes such as accounting, procurement, supply chain, and reporting which impact end users and key partners from across the entire Bloomberg organization. The CMO supports in-house teams of engineers, project analysts, program managers, and all business stakeholders in managing solution adoption through the entire Change Management life-cycle including: communications, stakeholder management, business process design, change impact assessment, training, readiness, and adoption. The CMO is also often called upon to support larger, non-SAP programs across the enterprise. Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic; and we apply our change management framework across many projects per year.
What’s The Role?
We are seeking our newest member of the Global Project Services - Change Management Office (CMO). Your primary responsibility will be to deliver change management solutions for large-scale, strategic programs including (but not limited to) existing and emerging products, back-office efficiencies, and compliance. Additionally, you will support the adoption of change management principles by the business each year using a common framework and methodology. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity for you to work closely with senior management to motivate change for enterprise solutions.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Lead Change Management efforts, end-to-end, for your programs (full lifecycle of technology and process redesign initiatives for SAP and/or other relevant technologies), starting with determination of the change strategy and plans needed to support the program through execution and delivery
- Determine how to best attain leader and stakeholder alignment for change
- Develop change impact assessments through sessions with business and technology representatives in order to articulate benefits and impacts of change, and determine change management activities necessary to drive successful implementation
- Drive end-user readiness and adoption of new processes and systems through effective process mapping, communications, training and support as appropriate
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop/implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans or sprints
- Use diverse and compelling methods to communicate effectively and connect with global partners
- Support development of the change management center of excellence, rolling out change methodology to project analysts and the business
- Support department initiatives around user-experience design and innovation
You’ll Need To Have:
- 7-10 years of organizational change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects
- Experience leading the development and delivery of comprehensive, actionable change management and engagement plans/activities for change projects including change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis, engagement strategies, change agent networks, communication plans, learning plans, and change adoption measurement activities
- Worked on cross-functional project teams comprised of members with diverse skill-sets (e.g., Program Managers, Business Functional Leaders, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects, etc.)
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts (in-house and or management consulting)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
We’d Love To See:
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Experience with Agile Product Development and Agile Change Management
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation (applying design thinking or UX principles)
- Experience with global implementations
- Ability to travel if need arises (less than 10% of time)
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.