Welcome to the Global Project Services team. We lead SAP technology and other supporting systems for enterprise processes. Our focus is on supporting accounting, procurement, supply chain and analytics processes which impact end-users and partners from across the entire Bloomberg organization. We support Bloomberg’s amazing in-house teams of engineers, project analysts, program managers and product stakeholders in running solution adoption through the entire change management life-cycle. Any change involving communications, stakeholder management, business process design, change impact assessment, training, readiness and adoption has our team at the center. Global Project Services is also often called upon to support larger, non-SAP programs across the enterprise.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a Change Manager to join the Change Management Office (CMO) of our Global Project Services department. As a Change Manager, you’ll deliver change management solutions for large-scale, strategic programs such as existing and emerging products, back-office efficiencies, and compliance. Additionally, you’ll support the adoption of change management within the business, using a common framework and methodology. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity for you to work closely with senior management to motivate change for enterprise solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Execute change management across the full lifecycle of technology and process redesign initiatives for SAP and other relevant technologies
- Figure out how to best gain alignment for change efforts through leader and partner alignment
- Conduct change impact and stakeholder impact assessment sessions with business representatives, in order to articulate benefits and impacts of change
- Use diverse and compelling methods to communicate and connect with global partners
- Support development of the change management center of excellence, rolling out change methodology to project analysts and the business
- Support department initiatives around user-experience design and innovation
- Work in a dynamic environment that supports a change management framework utilized across many projects per year
You’ll need to have:
- 5-7 years of organizational change management experience in support of large-scale process and technology projects
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale system implementations
- Experience across the areas of sponsorship, communications, change networks, training and organization readiness
- Functional experience in developing process change impact assessments and subsequent communications
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts
- Strong communication and leadership skills
We’d love to see:
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation (applying design thinking or UX principles)
- Experience with global implementations
- Experience with Agile Product Development and Agile Change Management
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.