Chief Product Manager- Workplace Experience
New York, NY
Posted Feb 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 100543
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain, through our services and applications, provide an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Global Employee Operations Team is central to this effort by providing platinum support to 21,000 employees and more than 500,000 annual visitors in more than 170 state-of-the-art offices around the world!
We are a close-knit, hardworking team who rely upon a sophisticated set of proprietary and third-party systems to deliver the services we provide, and those systems are the key to understanding where we are successful and where we can develop.
Our 21,000 employees generate more than 320,000 service requests each year through a ticketing system that drives both human and automated services—from software download to a Desktop dispatch. We handle approximately 400+ software titles, as well as monitoring our entire corporate network that consists of 28,000 PCs, 50,000 screen displays, and 120,000 network connections.
Employee Operations is seeking a Product Manager to be part of our global leadership team based in New York. In partnership with your team of Product Owners, you will be accountable for developing the strategy and driving the delivery of all aspects of Bloomberg’s employee technology service experience. You will be responsible for understanding the business landscape, communicating the vision, and crafting a product strategy that focuses on technology experience with an emphasis on operational excellence.
Areas of focus include operational strategy and execution, technology lifecycle, knowledge governance, process documentation & automation, and more. You will bring creative thinking, knowledge of industry best practices, and innovation to drive process improvements and change. In addition, you demonstrate outstanding communication skills to partner with senior leaders to design, iterate and deliver solutions to optimize the employee service experience.
We’ll trust you to:
- Establish our product priorities and align strategic objectives
- Through an agile framework, deliver on product increments
- Collaborate on change management strategy and rollout of new products
- Engage with key stakeholders to hear feedback and implement process improvements
- Lead the product owners to drive product strategy, take decisive action, and prioritize keeping on track toward business deliverable commitments
- Directly manage the product owners with a central focus on self-development and coaching
- Use data to drive strategy, track success, tackle problems, and deliver solutions
- Cultivate an active network of relationships to drive alignment across internal functions and business units and facilitate collaboration across departmental boundaries
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience driving process and system implementations
- Experience managing a global customer service organization with 24-7 support that delivers the best in place service
- Proven track record of time management, prioritization and balancing needs in a complex environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical abilities with a passion for data and evidence-based decision-making
- Ability to build positive relationships across functions within a large organization
- Ability to combine human stories and needs with data insights to identify a compelling path forward
- Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations
- Successful candidates will combine thorough business acumen with process design, workflow optimization, product development, and operations
We’d Love to see:
- An innovator comfortable with the delicate balance of bold visioning, intelligent strategy, and sophisticated execution.
- An adaptable problem-solver who is impatient with the status quo, seeks to make things better, and is not afraid to make bold decisions in ambiguity
- A hands-on leader who builds transparency, values collaboration, holds self and team accountable, and can link what we do and why we do it to empower the team around them to think beyond specific tasks, understand the goal, and drive value for the business
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our Teams innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.