Client Engagement Manager - Bloomberg Second Measure
New York, NY
Posted May 12, 2022 - Requisition No. 103532
As a client engagement manager, you’ll partner with some of the world’s largest hedge funds and asset managers, directly impacting their investment decisions. You’ll build strategic relationships with senior executives and investors, ensuring that Bloomberg Second Measure’s data continues to enable them to gain an edge in the markets. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with internal sales, product, and data teams to develop features that will continue to delight our clients.
We'll trust you to:
- Own post-sales relationships with large hedge funds, VCs, and asset managers, interacting with portfolio managers, investment analysts, and strategy teams
- Develop a deep understanding of client organizational structure and actively find opportunities to improve client decision-making using Bloomberg Second Measure data
- Scope custom research projects with the help of our data team
- Act as the internal voice-of-the-client to shape our product development efforts
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Bloomberg Second Measure’s product and data, provide first-line technical and product support, and onboarding and training
- Build the strategy around contract renewals and upsell opportunities
You'll need to have:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a research analyst, account management, or prime brokerage capacity working with buy-side clients
- Passion for working with clients as a trusted advisor and ability to command client respect
- Presentation skills and experience communicating analytical work to senior executives
- Familiarity with public market equity investing and/or equity sales
We'd love to see:
- Passion for data
- Formal training in data analytics a plus
- Interest in using data to understand sophisticated problems and topics
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.