Client Marketer, Bloomberg Media
New York, NY
Posted Nov 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 97263
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
Bloomberg Media is seeking an experienced, creative-minded Client Marketer to develop innovative multimedia ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients. The right candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to work relentlessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various internal teams to achieve these goals.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Partner with Sales to develop breakthrough ideas and proposals that exceed client expectations
- Bring Bloomberg Media to life through compelling narratives and visual presentations
- Apply a strategic lens, focused creative thinking and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Show a clear connection between a client’s challenge and our proposed solutions
- Work on multiple deliverables at any given time, including a high-volume of incoming RFPs as well as proactive proposals and meeting presentations across practice areas: Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, Telco, B2B, Automotive, Government and Corporate Reputation, and Enterprise/New Business
- Lead pitches in presale, bringing together and working with cross-functional internal teams, including Editorial, Planning & Campaign Management, Creative, Client Services, Data Science & Insight, Events and more
- Proactively apply data we have access to, such as the client’s historical engagements, industry outlooks through Bloomberg Intelligence, primary research studies and target audience insights
- Leverage solid understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms as well as off-platform opportunities, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of media publisher, marketing or agency experience
- Expertise across media platforms
- Strong presentation skills and an eye for great design; proficiency in PowerPoint/Google Slides a must; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Experience with primary and secondary research and using proprietary data tools to validate client pitches
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with outstanding attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- A curiosity about creative solutions and a passion for the marketing, media and advertising crafts
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.