Client Marketer, Bloomberg New Economy
New York, NY
Posted Mar 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 89655
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard and we work fast, moving markets and chronicling the rise and fall of the people who make them. We are known for our quality, accuracy and ability to deliver news and data investors can use. It's what keeps us inventing and re-inventing, all the time.
We’re looking for a commercial-focused Client Marketer to join the Bloomberg New Economy team. This individual will spend part of their time supporting the year-round engagement with our current Partners, and part supporting the go-to-market efforts to recruit new Partners and launch new product offerings. The role requires tremendous range and agility, and will be integral to Bloomberg New Economy’s growth!
This individual must be a quick-study with a creative, strategic mind who can develop inventive multimedia ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients; support executive briefings and communications; and seamlessly navigate between current partner engagements and new business opportunities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Directly support Bloomberg New Economy leadership developing best-in-class collateral (kick-off materials, partnership recaps), experiences (bilaterals, Forum, bespoke events) and thoughtful integrations (Councils, Conversation Series, Profiles, special invitations) for our current partners and prospective partners
- Drive the creation of all materials that Partners and prospects see throughout the year so that we set the standard for thought leadership partnerships
- Proactively conduct research — client’s historical engagements with Bloomberg, thought leadership agenda, business objectives and context through Bloomberg Intelligence, target audiences with Data Science & Insights and infuse pitches and partner materials with hyper-relevant data
- Draft executive communications and briefs on an ongoing basis for partners, prospects, advisors and members
- Own and maintain Salesforce hygiene throughout the year to enable the business to scale
- Work on multiple client deliverables at any given time, including a high-volume of Partners and proactive proposals and growth opportunities
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms as well as off-platform opportunities, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
You’ll need to have:
- 6+ years of media industry or agency experience including expertise across platforms
- New business development, marketing, communications planning, media planning and/or consulting experience
- Outstanding presentation skills and an eye for great design; proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote; familiarity with Webflow and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with primary and secondary research, data visualizations, and using proprietary data tools to solidify sales pitches
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and using it to its fullest capabilities
- Self-starter mentality and positive, can-do attitude
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Passion about the media and marketing industries, the latest innovations and best-in-class brands
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.