Client Services Assistant (Assistant Account Executive)
New York, NY
Posted Oct 1, 2021 - Requisition No. 96014
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented individual to join our Client Services team to support a variety of multimedia custom content and video campaigns, with the potential to also manage some programs independently. You should be highly organized, driven, flexible and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Media Planning, Finance, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insights, Editorial and Events
- Assist Creative team with the development and creation of creative assets by gathering logos, assets, brand guidelines and specs
- Work closely with the various Editorial teams to support the needs of larger sponsorships
- Foster relationships across cross-functional teams internally as well as on the client side
- Understand tight deadlines and work to meet any/all needs
- Organize all relevant project information and provide to team members in a timely manner
- Coordinate and capture notes from internal meetings and weekly client statuses
- Build a working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 1-3 years experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role at an agency or digital-first media company
- Experience creating timelines and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the media and marketing landscape, specifically across video and social
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow.
If this sounds like you, apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.