Client Services Associate
New York, NY
Posted Oct 25, 2022 - Requisition No. 110777
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented individual to join our US Client Services team in New York to manage and/or support across a range of integrated, custom content and video sponsorship campaigns. Strong project management skills are critical, as you'll be working directly with clients and often independently leading project teams from kick off through to completion.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Creative, Media Planning, Finance, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insight, Strategy, Editorial and Events
- Develop detailed project plans / timelines and manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Assist Creative team with the development and creation of creative assets by gathering logos, assets, brand guidelines and specs
- Coordinate and capture notes from internal meetings and weekly client statuses
- Build relationships with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role at an agency or digital-first media company
- Experience creating timelines and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the media and marketing landscape
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/media/?tactic-page=588594 (https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/media/?tactic-page=588594)
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 80,000 - 100,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus