Client Services Associate
New York, NY
Posted Feb 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 88966
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg QuickTake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for an ambitious, customer-service oriented individual to join our Client Services team to manage a variety of multimedia / custom content campaigns. Strong project management skills are critical, as you'll be working directly with clients and independently leading project teams from kick off through completion.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Media Planning, Finance, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insights, Editorial and Events to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Develop detailed project plans / timelines and manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Assist Creative team with the development and creation of creative assets by gathering logos, assets, brand guidelines and specs
- Coordinate and capture notes from internal meetings and weekly client statuses
- Build relationships with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role at an agency or digital-first media company
- Experience creating timelines and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the media and marketing landscape
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.